More than 45 papers have been presented in various International/National Journals and symposiums. Some of the important publications are listed below:
A. International Journals/Symposiums
- “On-line control for the regulation of Power Source in multiple servo electrohydraulic systems”, ASME Journal on Control, dynamics & measurements, 1981. Also presented in ASME 102nd Annual Winter meeting, November 15-20, 1981, Washington, USA.
- “Reduction of fluid power losses in electro hydraulic servo systems”, 21st Israel Annual Conference on Aviation & Astronautics, March 1979, Haifa pp 111-119, Israel.
- “Using the self-optimising control of an electrohydraulic system to minimise power loss”, International Symposium on Adaptive systems, Bochum, West Germany, March 1980.
- “Fault tolerant inertial guidance system for launch vehicles, IAF-98-A-3.01″, International Astronautical Federation Conference, Melbourne, Australia, September 1998.
- “Modelling of Control and structure interaction in launch vehicle – A flight experience”, AIAA Conference USA, 1999.
- “History of Rocketry in India”, Acta Astronautica, Journal of International Academy of Astronautics, Vol. 63, 2008.
- “Evolution of Indian Launch Vehicle Technologies”, International Astronautical Congress 2007, Published in Special Edition of Current Science, on Space Technologies, December 2007.
- “Failure Detection/Management in Launch Vehicles Avionics”, International Conference in Industrial Technology (ICIT 2000) Goa, January 2000.
- “Evolution & emerging trends in launch vehicle Avionics”, pp 450-452, International Conference on Energy, Automation & Information Technology (EAIT – 2001) IIT Kharagpur, December 2001.
- “Mathematical Strategies in Control & Guidance design of launch vehicles”, International Conference on Industrial Mathematics, IIT Mumbai, December 2002.
- “Reentry Trajectory Modeling and Simulation; Application to Reusable Launch Vehicle Mission”, Paper No. 53, International Conference on Modeling, Simulation, Optimization for Design of Multi-Disciplinary Engineering System, September 24, 26, 2003, Goa, India.
- “Performance Evaluation of Multisensor data Fusion Systems in a Launch Vehicle”, International Conference on multisensory data fusions, IIT New Delhi, 2003 and Sadhana, Vol. 2 Special Issue of Proceedings of Engg. Sciences Of the Indian Academy of Sciences, April 2004, pp 175-188.
- “History of Indian launchers”, Acta Astronautica, Vol. 63, Nos 1-4, Journal of International Academy of Astronautics, pp 428-435, August 2008.
- “Road map of Indian Space Transportation”, IAC D2.2.2.02, Accepted for publication in Acta Astronautica 2008/09.
- “Pneumatic and hydraulic systems for aerospace applications”, Indian Rocket Society Symposium on Space Engineering and technology, – December 1971.
- “Studies on hydraulically actuated aerodynamics fin-tip surface control system”, National Systems Conference, June 1973.
- “Test set up for measurement of static and dynamics response of electro hydraulic servo valves”, Journal of Instrument Society of India, Vol. 4, No. 3, 1974.
- “Active damping in electrohydraulic systems using acceleration feedback”, INSA Symposium on Servo System, February, 1980.
- “Modelling & Analysis of the fin tip control systems”, INSA Symposium on Servo Systems, February 1980.
- “The performance of self-optimising control of an electrohydraulic system to minimise power loss”, INSA Symposium on servo systems, February 1980.
- “Effect of aerodynamic load on the dynamics of electrohydraulic systems”, International Conference on Systems Theory & Applications, December 17-19, 1981, PAU, Ludhiana.
- “Electrohydraulic Servo System for aerospace applications”, 7th National Systems Conference, 1983.
- “Parameter optimisation for the inertial dominant electrohydraulic servo systems”, 8th National Systems Conference, 1984.
- “Redundancy concepts in electrohydraulic servo systems”, National System Conference, PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore, 1986.
- “Development of Navigation Guidance and Control Technology for Indian Launch Vehicles”, Sadhana, Vol. 12, Part 3, 1988.
- “Simulation methods for performance verification of inertial guidance system for launch vehicles”, National workshop on computer aided technology for aero space (CAT 90) – Journal of ASI, January 1990.
- “Control Problems during staging of launch vehicles”, Workshop on staging systems, August 1994 Trivandrum.
- “Launch vehicle autopilot performance evaluation using short and long period simulations”, Nineteenth National Systems Conference, PSG Coimbatore, December 1995.
- “Miniaturisation efforts in onboard avionics for launch vehicles”, workshop on Miniaturisation in aero space systems Astronautical Society of India, January 1998, Hyderabad.
- “A Generic Reentry Trajectory Planning Algorithm for Reusable Launch Vehicle Missions”, Paper No. 39, 29th National Systems Conference (NSC 2005), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, December 16-17, 2005.
- “An Adaptive Reentry Guidance”, pp 131-135, Proceedings of 28th National Systems Conference, Vellore Institute of Technology, December 16-18, 2004, Vellore, India.
B. Indian Journals and Conferences